“Call for papers” for the Ninth FIMAM Meeting
From now until July 31, the registration period is open to submit
summaries of papers for the Twenty-First meeting of the Forum for
Research on the Arab and Muslim World (FIMAM). The event will be held on
the dates of October 25 and 26 at Casa Árabe in Cordoba.
May 22, 2018
The deadline for receiving paper summaries, containing no more than 300 words, is Tuesday, July 31, 2018. The proposals must include the following information:
● Author name
● Paper title
● Summary (no more than 300 words)
● Key words (no more than 5 words)
● Status of research: initial, under way or complete.
● University or center where research is being performed.
● Scientific discipline of the paper
Interventions: The round tables will be set up so that each speaker has 15-20 minutes to intervene, leaving enough time at the end for questions, answers and further debate.
Applications to participate, the paper summaries and any other proposals may be sent to email@example.com.
'Call for papers' in Spanish and in English