MiradasDoc International Film Festival and Market
The MiradasDoc International Film Festival and Market is offering full aid to an African project selected at its Pitching sessions.
October 26, 2016
The MiradasDoc Documentary Film Festival and Market, which is held every year in the town of Guía de Isora (Tenerife, Spain) organizes sessions for presenting documentary film projects currently under development to a panel of buyers, distributors and television stations from all over the world (a process known as “pitching”) in order to reach agreements that make it possible to get the projects carried out.
On this occasion, it is offering all expenses paid to an African project:
- Round-trip airplane ticket for one person from Africa.
(Courtesy of Casa África)
- Free registration for two people (valued at 100 euros)
- A two-day pitching session with expert consultant Marijke Rawie
- A three-night hotel stay for one person
- Meal expenses paid for 3 days
- Transfers from the airport
- Shuttle bus from the hotel to the market venue
- Project presentation in a Pitching session before a panel of potential television-based financing sources and international sales agents
Registration until October 31.
MiradasDoc will be held from January 27 to February 4, 2017.
For further information, click here