Twice the vulnerability among women immigrants
The Andalusian Platform of Support for the European Women’s Lobby
(PALEM) has organized this event on Female Genital Mutilation,
prostitution and trafficking.
June 06, 2017
It is intended for professionals who work with migrants, ranging from NGOs to the Police, Guardia Civil and health care workers, as well as women migrants who use the various resources provided by Community Social Services in Cordoba, and at NGOs, shelters, protected homes, etc.
9:30 a.m.: Documentation handed out
10:00 a.m. Introduction
• Ms. Rafaela Crespín Rubio. Delegate of the Autonomous Regional Government of Andalusia in Cordoba.
• Ms. Rafaela Pastor Martínez. President of PALEM.
10:30 a.m. The Reality of Immigrant Women in the City and Province of Cordoba
• Mr. Julián Cárdenas Sencilla. Head of Group II – Ucrif, National Police
• Ms. Marta de Luna Martínez. President of Asociación Hiedra
• Ms. Raquel Román Ruiz. Director of APIC in Cordoba
11:30 a.m. Debate moderated by:
• Ms. Ana Díaz Navarrete. IAM coordinator in Cordoba
11:45 a.m. Break
12:15 p.m. Female Genital Mutilation and Sexual Exploitation
• Ms. Mª Ángeles Rodríguez Benito. Techniques Used in the Program for Female Genital Mutilation Prevention and Intervention. UNAF.
• Ms. Rocío Nieto Rubio. President of APRAMP.
1:15 p.m. Debate moderated by:
• Ms. Isabel Reyes Ortega. Lawyer and Technician with the Federation of Gypsy Women. Kamira.
1:30 p.m. Conclusions given by the rapporteur.
• Ms. Lourdes Pastor Martínez. Sociologist and Project Coordinator.